Services offered at the practice
- Sports injury rehabilitation and reintroduction to sport.
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation.
- Prevention and management of chronic conditions such as osteoporosis, arthritis, diabetes, Parkinson’s, obesity and respiratory disorders.
- Pre and postoperative rehabilitation.
- Injury prevention programs.
- Weight loss and weight gain programs.
- Physical health promotion – improvement of activities of daily living such as gardening, driving, housework and carrying children.
- Assessment and prescription of safe exercise programs for children, pre and post natal, pregnant woman and the elderly.
- Postural assessment and correction, as well as biomechanical analysis of movement.
- Low muscle tone management in children and teenagers.
- Movement education and body awareness
- Sports performance enhancement
- Vitality Fitness Assessment